New Mommy

Hey Everyone! I am a new mom. My husband and I had our first child two months ago. Last week, our child said his first word (WOW). Then two days ago he said his second word (HI). Since then, I have noticed his interest in learning and his attentiveness. I realized his need for more stimulation. As I searched, I came across this site and fell in love with it. I tested the power point this morning on our son. He was so enthralled in the lesson. I am very happy at the prospect that he will learn to read soon. I also look forward to learning new tips and tricks from other parents.

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Hi shannie86! Welcome!
Sounds like you are a great mom already! I’m so glad you found this site - and while your baby is still young. There are lots of great, fun things here to stimulate your little one and I’ve found the people here to be very helpful.
Enjoy! We are glad you are here. :smiley:

Welcome, Shannie! What a nice picture! (though couldn’t see it in full size view cos it was too big for the browser, but the thumbnail looks great! :smiley: )

Wow Shannie that is fantastic that he speaks already.

Welcome to the forum I hope you find it as interesting as I do.

May I ask a question of you, Did you do anything specifically while you were pregnant to have him speak so early?

Kimba

Welcome!!

You’ve learned what so many parents before you didn’t know–children can speak very soon after birth, but the parents have to be able to understand them!

I hope you find lots of great information here!