New Moderator? Congrats

Hey, I noticed this evening that the “learning” forums have a new moderator: domanmom!
Congratulations! You always have such wonderful input, I can’t think of a better person to help out on the forums!

Congrats DomanMom, you really deserve it. I have always been a great fan of your blog and admire your patient and creativity in teaching your son Hunter. You have contributed a lot for this forum by giving such a useful suggestion and learning tips. Keep It Up!!

We were going to make an announcement tomorrow, but I guess you guys have noticed already!

Yes, we are very pleased to have Elizabeth join us as a mod. As you all have no doubt seen, she has been a tremendous help and resource to our Forum!

My congratulations to you, Domanmom. I’m really happy for you, of course, you deserve to be our moderator, you are always trying to help us all with our math dots doubts with so much patience and even repeating the same things again and again. I wish you good luck! :wink:

Welcome, partner! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you everyone, I’m glad to be a part of this great forum! :smiley:

Hi Elizabeth,

Congratulation! You deserve to be a moderator. When I read 5 of your posts I decided to do a search by name and read all of the other posts. You add so much information to this Forum. Thanks for dedicating your time with us. I have learn a lot from you. At the moment I am more a reader than a writer due to so many questions I have in mind. When I feel more confident I will show up. :wink:

Adriane

Please say your congratulations in this thread:

http://forum.brillkids.com/announcements/please-welcome-our-new-moderator-for-the-early-learning-boards-domanmom!/

Thanks! :slight_smile: