hi,
i am devi mother of a two year child.
i want effective ways to teach my baby reading

Welcome to the forum!
You will find a lot of useful info here. :slight_smile:
Feel free to ask questions, there are many experienced moms out here!
Download Little Reader Lite and start teaching your child to read right now! If you get Home Basic,t here are lots of downloads available on this site :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Welcome! We are glad you have come. I hope you enjoy the forum and all the information about teaching reading. :smiley:

Hi SMRITI,
This is a wonderful treasure chest full of ideas!

Have you started any early learning with your child?

TABS

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15

hi,

i am devi from chenni(india)

i want to buy little reader software.

pls tell me where all i can get it…

regards

devi

Hello Devi

I am from B’lore. I would say you have landed at the right place. You can order Little Reader from the home page. Click on Little reader home basic-learn more, which takes you to Little reader software info page. There you can see Buy now. Click on that and follow the instructions. You will get Paypal or Worldpay to do the payment.

Hope this helps. Have a great day!

hello anjie,

nice to see ur reply and thanks…

anjie is the software available in any of the shops…

if so pls can u tell me the details…

thanks and regards

devi

Hi…
Oh no dear…sorry :frowning: You can buy only from this site. If its difficult to buy LR now, then try the Little Reader Lite version available for free download.

Have a great time teaching your baby!!! lol

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15