Hi i am a new member and am trying to earn enough points go get the full version

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15

ps. Start posting and getting involved in topics. You can also earn points by uploading educational material to the site, referring people to the site and giving and receiving karma.

Hi to both of you! Welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Thankyou you are all so welcoming

Hi merifield!

Welcome to the forum! I hope you are enjoying looking around. :slight_smile:
Don’t forget to check out the Forum Games. They are fun and you get opportunities to post and gain points.

Welcome again!
:biggrin: THen