New here, new mom and no clue

Hello, I have a 3 month old baby and I am interested in maximizing his learning potential. I have downloaded the infant stimulation cards, I will start them today with my LO. When do you start other flashcards, is there some kind of time frame to follow?? I would appreciate any guidance you can offer.

And welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Please browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you, and please let us know if you have any questions. We would love to hear more about your experiences as a parent.

As far as your question, you can start the other flash cards around 4 months or when your baby can follow objects with his/her eyes.

When and how often? It mostly depends on your child’s interest. They may be interested at any time of the day or may be more interested when they just wake up or before they go to sleep. They may want to see 3 categories, or they may want to see 8.

I think you will find that everyone has very different ways of showing flash cards. There are more discussions on the forums about the Doman method, if you are interested. There isn’t really a right or wrong way. It really just depends on your child. You will find out what works best after a while. Just remember to keep it fun!

I hope to see you around!

Nikki