New Dad taking Charge

I realized how many moms are in this forum which makes me an instant minority… maybe more like a NOVELTY.

My little monster Lorenzo was born last December of 2008 and somehow, it was just understood that I would be in-charge of the child’s early education. I’m not afraid of technology so I did some research and found baby plus http://www.babyplus.com/ to kickstart Enzo’s prenatal education. All I really wished for was a baby that would be easy to take care of (being the lazy person that I am). I didn’t want to wake up in the wee hours of the night and I didn’t wanna have to deal with a constantly crying baby (shh. that’s my confession part). Because if the child is anything like me, I bet he’d be whiny and loud and difficult.

Well, regardless of my motivation, if it’s something that promises an alert baby that’s easy to communicate with, easy to teach and fun to be around, 35 bucks is not much to pay for! Call it genetics or chance, I’m convinced that this little gadget worked. Enzo came out and cried for 30 seconds and as soon as he heard my voice, he stopped and opened his eyes staring straight at me and was quietly listening.

Anyway, after that success story, my wife decided that since I make really good decisions and good research, I should continue being in-charge of early ed. so here I am.
This is such a great site to read and share. Thank you for putting this together!

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

hi! welcome to the forum.i am glad to see you here.i found this forum very
interesting and informative.you can ask any question that you wish to know,
more about .all the members here are ready to help,and share your experiences
too. hope to hear more from you…

Hi and welcome, fellow Dad! :slight_smile:

Hello n welcome.