Netflix- Early Learning DVD's (Rock & Learn, Leapfrog, Pim, Etc)

I just wanted to share that if you use Netflix, they do offer some early learning titles. I have been wanting to show the kids the next DVD’s in the Leapfrog series, turns out they have a bunch of them on Netflix. I never thought to look there before. They also offer Rock & Learn titles (including R & L Spanish), and Hola Amigos as well as some other kids spanish titles. I just thought now to look, they also have Little Pim Spanish, French, Chinese, German, and English. How cool is that? It’ll give us a chance to check out these products. We love LP Spanish, so it will be nice to try out some of the others.

I have to go think up some other good early learning titles to look up on there!

For those of you unfamiliar with Netflix, it’s a US based mail order DVD rental system. We are signed up for the cheapest package at $8.95 a month, but I think they have some promotions to get the first month free. My subsciption also includes DVD’s available for show in the “instant queue” via immediate download, no mailing required. www.netflix.com

ETA: I just looked and they have a ton of ASL titles too, how cool! I just reserved a bunch in my queue. Some are for adults, some of for kids. I am excited to learn more signing.

I tihnk netflix services are not available in Europe (Spain), right?

I just did a quick search and no, I don’t think NF is available in spain yet. Sorry!

By the way, I adore Spain, we lived there 3 years and I do miss it very much!

LilyandOwensMom, thank you so much for the info!
Karma to you!

Nadia- Here’s my Queue right now if you are interested. They have more Leapfrog but we already have them. I got some ideas of other kids Spanish titles to look for on Amazon and then checked if Netflix had them (so I would know what to look for). There are a bunch of ASL titles we are going to look at too.

LeapFrog: Talking Words Factory II

LeapFrog: Let’s Go to School

LeapFrog: Math Adventure to the Moon

LeapFrog: The Storybook Factory

Rock N’ Learn: Spanish

Rock 'n Learn: Phonics

Rock 'n Learn: Letter Sounds

Rock 'n Learn: Addition & Subtraction Rock

Rock 'N Learn: Read Along Stories

Hola Amigos: Vol. 1
Hola Amigos: Vol. 2
Hola Amigos: Vol. 3