Need to find Spanish lyrics

Hi,

Do you know where I can find the Spanish lyrics for the album ‘Canciones para mis bebes’? I searched “Aqui” and “Cuando Tengas ganas” in the web but out came different lyrics.

Thanks.

I’m not familiar enough with spanish songs to recognize what songs you’re talking about specifically, but if you could get on Youtube, you MIGHT very well find songs with the lyrics on screen. I think lyrics is something like “las leteras de canciones” or just “leteras” for short.

You might also try using the spanish version of online search engines or asking on multilingual living’s website, seems like a great idea.

I am pretty sure you can find them online…sorry not too much of a help…but if you google the name of the song and add lyrics to your search you may find it. good luck. :wink:

hello
maybe I can help you…there are lots of albums called “canciones para mi bebé”. If you tell me which songs are included maybe I can find the lyrics for you.

I find this web,…maybe it can help. You have to go to “Canciones infantiles para niños y bebés” and click the songs below, you will find the lyrics and in some of them there are videos from youtub, some are quite nice!. The songs here are a very popular songs in Spain…I don’t know if your album contains Spanish songs or only songs from other countries.

http://www.guiainfantil.com/servicios/musica/Canciones/indice.htm

Regards,

oh. thank you very much for your replies…

@aude- will check out that website. thanks!

reei,

i was looking for lyrics and came across your comment.

Did you found what you were looking for?

I have a child’s book : ‘Juegos y canciones Infantiles’ with many lyrics even of old spanish kids songs as ‘Matatirutirulan’, Tengo una muñeca, El cochecito lere, La viudita, Mambru se fue a la guerra, etc etc.
Just write your song’s titles and maybe i can help and scan some pages.

I haven’t see ‘Cuando tengas ganas’ but as soon as i have time i will wite them for you.
Bye

hi 2010bebe,

thank you so much… I didnt’ find the lyrics , it’s okay, we will sing the songs that we have the lyrics like those from Whistle fritz.

Thanks for your offer…
Have a nice day…

Is this it? http://www.amazon.com/Canciones-Para-Mi-Bebe-Spanish/dp/9871175981

There are so many similarly named CD’s out there.