Need help with resources and program for teaching foreign language

I could really use some help with teaching my 6 and 2 year old French. We have some resources:

Little Pim
Muzzy
Little Reader
Disney movies that can be played in French

I myself took French in school, but due to lack of use am very rusty. Besides the academic way I was taught French in school doesn’t seem like the best option for little ones. I speak Spanish well, but learned it through immersion at work and don’t feel I can duplicate that with French for my kids. I know that other parents have been very successful in teaching foreign languages (especially English) and would like to hear more about the process they use.

I believe there is a French version of your baby can read on amazon, something like that or Rosetta stone for the older one may work.

I was able to test little reader in french and it is amazing . my kids love it . I can say they like it more than they liked the english version . They ask for their lesson , interact with it , repeat the words aloud . and when the lesson finishes they both scream MORE MAMA MORE .
Well done and thank you for a wonderful product .
I cannot wait for it to come out so i can introduce it to my friends here in Gambia . I feel it is excellent language learning program for non french speaking . my little one is so cute repeating french words during the lesson and many times during the day in his daily activities , maman j’ai fain , la bouche , le nez , fatiguer …

your kids will love it .
xxx
viv

There is Wink to Learn French but I too am waiting patiently as I can fro LR French so hopefully no to far away.

For books try http://www.little-linguist.co.uk they sell all sorts of books in about 20 different languages.

Kimba