Need help to read

Hi,

I am looking to start my one year old to read. Can someone share presentation if they already have as a soft copy or know some sites where we can download from.

Thank You

You can try Little Reader for free. Click on Learning Systems up above on this site.
I’m sure you’ll love it.

I like using Jumpstart toddler program, and of course LR, and starfall.com that is if you are looking for a presentation type program. Have you decided using manual flashcards or computer flash only? Have you been using flashcards already?

There are wonderful slide shows on here and flashcards that you can use that are free. That’s how I found LR is when I was searching for free flashcards.

If you are looking for links, in the search box to search the forum search for library. ed has a doc that you can download with all of the links that you will ever need.

And remember books, books, books!

If you want you can create your flash show by using power point or open office. open office is free to download. openoffice.org of course if you have the time that is.

A tip to everyone :slight_smile: Just a little tip, even though you think that sometimes your efforts of teaching your child are in vain, just remember, no matter what always keep trying on a persistent and repititious schedule, this will help. Even though it seems like they are not learning believe me they are. Even if it is just for 2 minutes a day it does help.