Need help in starting quantity and math lessons

Dear All,

I m new to this forum. Today I purchased LM and LR. Can anyone tell me how to go about LM? There are lessons till Day 10 in the course. Then there is a tab Numbers, and then Math tab. So on day 11 do I start Numbers - random icon 1 to 10 and go on that way? Plz advice.

My son is 5m old. When is the right time to start numerals? And, in the lesson 2 or 3, can I show icon then number then word - please advice if it is ok for 5m old. Else for 5 m old should I show ONLY icons?

I understand and appreciate the huge amount of energy and intelligence brillkids has spent in developing the software. I m unable to think of any software that can match LR or LM. You are the best!!! I made all cards/purchased so many cards, realised I cant do 30 sessions as GD method tells.

Then I found Brillkids and realized my child needs only this LR and LM and I m in the right place. Thanks tons.

BTW, do we get advice or lessons for math by mail - just like we get for LR?

You should use the course. Everything is already predetermined for you ,and you don’t have to worry about anything. Just play the lessons.

Ok… I see upto Day 10 lessons only. After Day 10 lessons?

Do you have the trial version installed or have you imported the license key after you purchased the full version?

I dont have trial version. I didnt download trial… I downloaded product after purchasing…I imported license… There was problem first few times importing it. But finally all was fine, I could import… But I see only lessons till Day 10. also do i get lessons to do in LM too by mail?

It shows licensed to my name the below it Email and my email id…in the courses it shows semester 1, when I expand it it shows only day 10 lesson…

Have you downloaded the curriculum from your account management page? Just go to account, software systems, #3 content, and scroll down until you see the LM curriculum download.

Thank for the help, I downloaded ta content :smiley:

You’re welcome. I’m glad it’s working for you.

Nhockaday,
Where can I see #3 content in Software System? Please help!!!

Please follow the steps above. I have included a screen shot of where to go.

I just want to know where I can get the math program with the red dot cards my grandson is 18 months age thanks a lot.

Sofia, where do you live - it would make it easier to reccommend where you might obtain the math dot cards.

You can download and print some for free off our site. Just go to free download section and do a download search for the word “dots”.

LM and LR ? what do they mean. please explain. thx

Little Reader and Little Math, our software learning systems. http://www.brillkids.com/

LM = Little Math
LR = Little Reader