need help,how to purchase at amazon.com

hi guys,
this is really confuse me,i read topics at’share your favorite toys for 1 years old’ and found the link to buy toys at amazon.com,its really interesting toys,but most of the baby items and toys are hard to find in my country. i never purchase item at amazon.com before,any one can give me a guide?i heard that if i use my credit card,the will have hidden charge,its safe if I use Paypal…need to know regarding the shipment also,i had register for amazon.com but still ‘ding dong’ with the terms and condition…and the BIG things is,it is secure… :blink:

thanks in advance :blush:

I can’t help you with ordering from another country. I guess you have to read their policies, but I have ordered from them many times. They are a safe site to order from, and they ship fast. I have never had a problem. You should be able to use paypal, and if you do, you will have paypal protection.

thanks a lot nikki.I feel confident now. :yes:

Doesn’t amazon have different sellers, and depending on the seller you are buying from, some will ship only domestic, some to one or two countries, and some will ship anywhere international? I think if they won’t ship to your country, then it will tell you before you finish the order somehow. Amazon is really great… one time I ordered a whole bunch of books because I thought that they had no shipping charges, and then I found out that there were shipping charges on the particular books I ordered and I didn’t want the books anymore at all, so I was able to cancel all the orders easily and I had no problems. At first I didn’t know how I would cancel these orders, but I phoned a 1-800 number (a tollfree number) and they were very very helpful too. I feel perfectly confident ordering anything from Amazon.

They have different sellers, but they sell a lot of stuff themselves. And, yes, they always let you cancel an order before it is shipped out. You can call them or do it online. Returns are easy too. You just go online and fill out a form and you can even print a shipping label.

Not all sellers on amazon have free shipping, something to watch for. Other than shipping I have never had any additional charges when ordering off their website (and I use them several times a month.) Amazon also has international sites: UK, Germany, Japan, France, China, Canada. Just scroll down to the bottom of their web pages to find these links.

thanks guys, u all are so helpful. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

this is what I had wondered about, anyway,its good if we be able to cancel the orders easily.if that so,I consider amazon.com its really great and trusted platform to purchase online.