need help finding info about caterpillars

Hey everyone- You guys always seem to find great sites to get info for EK. Right now I am trying to make pois for butterflies. I would like to include info about what the caterpillar looks like and what they eat, but I am not having much luck searching yahoo and google for caterpillars. I have several sets going ( on several topics) but I seem to be missing like one poi in every category! Once I get everything complete I willl post for all to share! thanks for your help.

Not sure exactly what you are looking for.

Here is a great site for the life cycle of a Monarch butterfly.

http://www.monarchbutterflyusa.com/Cycle.htm

Ok your right I should have been more specific. What I am looking for is a description of the caterpillar and its diet for all of the butterflies in the fandex field guide. For example the giant african swallow tail or the cattleheart butterfly. I have tried googling the info but only came up with pictures of the butterfly. I admit I am terrible at searching. I did awful in my drug information class, which was all about searching the internet and medline for information, I never got good responses from my queries. Thanks for any help.