My review of Little Reader and your chance to win Semester 1 of LR

Hi Everyone,

I have been given the chance to to review LR and Also have the ability to give Semester 1 of Little Reader away. If you would like your chance to be in the draw which I’m running for the next two weeks. Please click through on the link below. http://intellikidsdownunder.blogspot.com/2011/09/little-reader-review-with-little-reader.html.

I look forward to your comments on my blog and I would also like to thank BrillKids for the opportunity to give this wonderful prize away.

Kimba.

*I seem to be having a little technical difficulty with comments on my blog. Can you please try to comment on the blog first if you have trouble post here on tthis thread and I will let you know what to do if you want to enter.

Please remember to submit your entry via my blog or if that fails I can give you an alternative way to enter. Remember this is a great prize nd willcertainly help you on your way to teaching your baby to read.

Comments now seem to be working on my blog! Remeber to go ahead and enter. This is great prize.

I couldn’t post the comment on the blog, sorry. Thank you for your review. It’s always interesting what people think about products you consider. Anyway, I think Little Reader is a great program. We’re using a trial version right now, and my twin girls love it. It holds their attention, and it’s easy to make your own content, which is great. It’s easier to use than flash cards. I like everything about it, and if there was one thing I’d change, I’d add more sessions per day as per Doman method (which is Little Reader is based on I believe). Other than that, it’s great!

Hi Timandsveta,

If you would like the chance to win can you just pm me through the forum. Please write in 25 words or less why you would like this program for your children. Thanks.

KIm