My Qarissa Can Read!

Its a blessing Friday for me! I managed to capture the reading moments with LR! Qarissa “can read” since I bought the software, but I have no time recording her reading time coz i have to hold & hug her for every session. Still waiting for my hubby to record it for me. But today, i accidentally record her action! I let her standing in front of my Lappy & she was so happy, excited & i believe u can see from this video how happy she was when i let her stand alone, touch & play with my Lappy during the session! Thanks a lot to LR for this wonderful software. I’m a proud mother & happy customer to LR! Thanks again!! Keep up the good work guys!

She’s so cute. Isn’t it exciting to see how our children love LR? Congratulations!

nhockaday,

ya rite!! she loves LR so much!! since i bought the software, everytime when i want to start her “reading time”, i will tell her- “Qarissa, its ur reading timeeeee…” & she will giggles & cant wait to sit in front of my lappy! she just knew it! it her reading time! once the purple screen pop up, she start laughing & clapping dy… :yes: lol

so happy to see her development, hope to see more…:slight_smile:

well done LR Team… :biggrin:

Congrats! The video is beautiful…Its truly happy to know that they enjoy what we teach them…Its a motivation for us to continue teaching them with more zest!

ohh… so cute!! She is having fun reading…good for you! Congrats mom. Your hard work is paying off.

Great vid, Watie! Thanks for sharing and keep it up! Look forward to more videos from you as she progresses!

Watie,

Really proud of Q and u too dear… Eventho, i cannot open the video… (my boss block it anyway… :dry: )… I’ll try to open it at home later… Keep up the good work… :yes:

hi, i cant view the video…
can give the url plz, so that i can open directly…
tq

Awesome! Qarissa is such a smart and cute baby :slight_smile: Hope to see more videos of her progress :slight_smile: