My niece is reading with MonkiSee!

I am so happy that one of my 5 siblings has jumped onboard with early learning. There is no excuse when I give them all the Monkisee products for free! Anyway, here is my niece, Scarlett. She is almost 2 years old and she is obsessed with MonkiSee. I think she is our biggest fan. She sings the songs all day long, watches the videos whenever she can and begs to see her flash cards. You can see here her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1KsaD6QIQI

Great job, Scarlett. I loved hearing her sing. :slight_smile: My kids love your theme song and often sing it too. Whenever we get out our Math-U-See blocks they adapt your song to match!

That is funny!!! lol

Well done.

How exciting! We love monkisee! Ian has really taken off since using the program. I think he can now read as many words as he is supposed to be able to say at his age which is more than what is in the program. But ever since we started he has been picking up words so quickly. Something just clicked for him.

Hallelujah!! Sometimes it just takes something to make it click. When I started doing flash cards regularly(whole word method) with my youngest, she just really started to get it. Within a week she would learn 10 -20 words. Since we read a lot then she would see the words in books and viola, it was the key to turning her into a reader. Yeah for mybabyian!!