My next blog my interview with Mandabplus3 (Thank you Mandab)

This is an excellent interview with Aussie Mum Mandab. I hope you enjoy it and stay inspired to keep up the teaching with your little kids.

http://smartbabysmartkid.com/2012/10/27/im-just-a-mum-another-interview-from-an-early-learning-parent/

Kimba

I really enjoyed reading this and found it very inspiring. Thank you both. :slight_smile:

That was great. I love your interviews, Kimba. They are so interesting. Thanks for sharing your story Mandab.

Glad you liked it. I hope it inspires someone somewhere :slight_smile: great work Kimba, can’t wait to read the next one!

Thank you for the interview.

Mandabplus, I like your motto `Focus on Input not on Output´. I am not extremely contstant with the early language of my little reader who is almost eight months. Sometimes I wonder if the program LR will work with my sunshine, but then I think. It is the best thing that I can do for her now in accordance with her early education. She is very very very happy seeing LR. Normally one session per day. The important thing for me is her happiness, although I must confess that early learning is something that is being very important in my life. It is amazing what babies can learn… It is a game for them… Thank you for the interview Kimba and Mandabplus. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :clown:

I love these blog entries! What a wonderful idea! I wish I had thought of it.