My little boy featured at Tootlee.com

Hi,

I was contacted last week by the founder of Tootlee.com, a website showcasing kids with amazing potential, asking to feature my little boy Zach in their website when they saw his reading videos at youtube.

I thought I would share with the group the post: http://tootlee.com/zachary-mendoza-reading-at-11-months-old/

Cheers,
Diana

Great article@! Congrats

That’s wonderful and amazing, good job Momma & Zach!

Congrats! amazing and job well done mummy.

Thank you waterdreamer, LilyAndOwensMom and Champdiva for your kind words. :slight_smile:

All the best!

Zach is amazing. Good job Diana. It’s a very nice article.

Diana, what an excellent article. I already mention it on my facebook so that my friends can appreciate all the wonderfull results that you and Zach are achieving.

We know that most persons are not in favor of eraly reading but when you see a child as happy as Zach and specially having such a good time reading, definitely they have to realize that our way of thinking is ‘the way’

My grandson and I also enjoy a lot playing music, reading. He likes telling stories, detecting rhyiming words, having me or my husband guess his ‘adivinanzas’ (riddles?).

Congratulation to you and Zach, excellent work.

congratulations diana ! its really inspiring to see little Zach able to read at such tender age!

Dear Diana, and Zach, Congrats!!! Amazing job… keep it up…

Thank you so much heath, 2010BEBES, baba and mirra.

All the best!