my introduction

Hi!

Wilma here, no, I’m not the mother of my baby I’m his grandmother. Their vacationing with my place these holiday season when I come up to your webpage. I’m very thankful and happy that I’ve found your web. It’s really interesting and very helpful in bringing up a baby.

Back to myself, I’m already 43 years old. I have 5 children (2 boys and 3 girls), my eldest daughter aged 22 is the mother of our baby, my youngest is already 14 years old. We live in the Philippines. I have attached picture of our baby.

Hope to hear more new topics and related matters.

Thank you.

Hi Wilma!

It looks like you have a very nice family! We are glad you are here and have found the forum helpful.

There are other grandmothers here, too. Your grandchild is blessed to have such a nice grandmother!

:slight_smile: THen

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

p.s. you have an adorable grandson

Hello and welcome to this fantastic forum!

I look forward to getting to know you better and reading your posts. Please feel free to browse around. Also please feel free to join your country of origin board, This will help you get connected with other like minded parents from your country but also give you a place where you can talk freely about issues related to early education, and activites in which you may be able to get your child/ren involved in

Kimba15

Hi everyone! Please visit the Philippines board so you guys can all have a chat with each other! [And don’t forget to place a vote in the poll I made there!]

http://forum.brillkids.com/tagalog/

Happy foruming!

Lappy

Hi Wilma

I am also a granny, and a foster mommy of an 18 month little girl…and my eldest child is 37!!! Welcome :smiley:

Malma