my introduction

Hello! My name is kelly and I am the proud mom of 2.5 year old twins and 5 month old twins. I am really looking forward to teaching my kids-just trying to find the time-to organize it all!
Kelly

It’s nice to have you here!!

Wow – 2 sets of twins. You are sooo blessed. Think of yourself as winning the baby lottery.

I’m new here, too, but I hope to learn from you.

Hi and welcome to the forums! It’s great to have you here! My goodness, you must have your hands full! I bet you have a lot of stories to share!
Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon! I’m sure you make a lot of valuable contributions to our community!
Nikki

Hello Kelly! :blush: Mother of two twins! That’s most certainly a double dose of blessing! lol

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy: