My Girls' Music

My four older girls are not babies, they are 10. 12. 14 and 16 years old, but they have been playing guitar and writing music for a little over 3 years. They recently formed a band and decided that this is what they want to pursue. We finally have some of their work up on YouTube. You can check out their music here. They have not had any formal training. One of my girls had 6 weeks of lessons, which went no where, so we stopped. My dad showed my girls some chords and between chords, YouTube and a few tips from my dad every once in awhile this is where they are.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DavidaBand?ob=0&feature=results_main

Krista,

Absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

My husband and his brothers ( with no formal training) were child prodigy performers on China TV, when they were kids/teens, and at the time they got very known. Just to say that what your daughters got is so much greater then formal training! They project and really shine as they perform, loved it!

Thanks, Skylark. :slight_smile:

Hi Krista

Thanks for sharing, your girls are gorgeous and they have beautiful voice! Davida band has got a little fan over in Malaysia :laugh: My son love their song especially the “Shades of Blue”.

Very nice. :slight_smile: