my birth story

Dear friends
Matthew is here .
he was born last Friday early morning at 4.20 am after 4 hours of labor , short but very intense .

One more time we were blessed in having the kind of labor we wished for without any complications .

We stayed home and we did it alone without any medical assistance , just me and my wonderful Michael . It was a family thing , with Isa and Tina 's presence , they got to see their baby brother coming out in the birthing pool .
We decided to have an unassisted water and lotus birth . we had no doctor or midwife , there was absolutely no medical intervention , it was gentle natural birth , even the cord is not cut till now ( lotus birth ) waiting for it to detached on its own .
Those moments were magical brought us all closer and will be with us all the time .

Baby weighs 4.5 kgs , height 56 cms .
he got on the breast half an hour after his birth and started sucking like a champ .
The girls are so happy and in love with their little brother ,we all are .
I am still in disbelieve really , only 2.5 years ago , and for 12 years it was just me Mike and Isa , and in very short time our family grew .
you should see the happiness in Isa’s eyes ( my special need daughter ) her life is a lot more exciting and happier with her brother and sister around .
the last months or two before labor were really hard ( remembering Isa’s traumatic birth and trying to
overcome it ). it is such a relief I feel now .
I know life is going to be crazy for a while juggling between the three , but we’ll make it .
I am sorry i had few private emails i couldn’t reply to but i am sure now that you know why you will forgive me .

Love
Viviane

Congrats on your new arrival! I hope you can share a picture with us.

Congratulations! I love to hear those beautiful birth stories. It always makes me want more lol

Take care of yourself and new baby boy. I love the name :biggrin:

Congratulations Viviane - your story was truly inspiring! :happy:

I am very pleased the grateful that you shared your birthing story with us, it never fails to invoke a sense of wonder to read about giving birth to children, no matter how easy or hard it is, it’s always a blessed miracle.

Thank you very much for sharing! :biggrin: And may your family always remain close with love for one another. :slight_smile:

Dear Viviane,
Let me join to all the congratulations and wish you, little Matthew, your daughters and husband sound health and happiness. Your birthstory is just wonderful! :slight_smile: