My baby won't stay on her tummy

Avery is 6 mos now. She is such a rolly pollie, lol. She was able to roll over from tummy to back at 3 weeks. But about 2 mos ago she really realized that she can roll over when she wants to. She likes being on her back. So now I put her on her tummy she immediatly rolls over. Lol. I try to entertain her but she just rolls over. She can balance on her hands and knees, so I put her there and she rocks back and forth. But when she gets tired and falls to her tummy she rolls over again. Any advice?

Have you tried encouraging her with a toy? Put a toy just out of reach and see if she’s interested enough to try to crawl to it.

I think heavy babies are disadvantaged by their weight. Both my boys are heavy weights. My older boy was very precocious with his speech development but on the slow side with physical which I think is due to his weight. He was breastfed, but somehow he gained a lot of weight very fast. My second son is looking to go much the same way but I take him swimming in hopes that it will help him strengthen his muscles.

Actually she is very tiny. My first was a very chubby, lol. I do put things out of her reach when she is on her hands and knees. She rocks and tries to move a hand forward to move but then falls on her tummy again. And rolls over. Well I guess I will just keep putting her in that position. I have never heard of anyone having this problem with their babies, lol