My baby (or should I say toddler?) is walking

Well, my baby has been walking for awhile, a step here and a step there. But this past week his progress shot from one step, to many many many step - while carrying toys in his hands. And today, one day before his 10 month birthday, I observed him purposefully walk across the room, pick up 2 blocks, one in each hand, and walk back to the table where we were building. So…I thought I would have a brag moment on brillkids. From looking at the Institutes Development Profile I would evaluate my baby on the mobility competence as leaving initial cortex and starting early cortex. Honestly, I put all this effort into the crawling track, balance program, brachiation, reading, math, etc…sometimes it is hard not to want to see some progress. A few weeks ago I was frustrated over the effort of Doman, I was just tired and worn out and wondering if it is all worth it. And then, a massive development jump in a week and that gives me the motivation to keep going. Just when you think it isn’t really working, Voila!

Thank you for letting me share, goodness knows no one in my Real Life would even have a clue what I am talking about.

Wow…that’s amazing! Thanks for sharing!

I learned of Doman when my little boy was already over a year old. I wish I had had another baby so I could start early learning earlier! lol
You are doing an awesome job!

Cheers,

Elle

Wow, That is an amazing achievement with your toddler. I am so amazed at how well you are doing with early learning. Your toddler is doing very well. Keep up the good work.

John

Yay! So happy for you!!! :))