My baby has 3 months, is it to soon to start with LR

HI!!
My baby has 3 months, I’ve been using the stimulation cards for a few weeks and well she shows quite a lot of interest.
Is it to soon to start with LR? :slight_smile:

normally, LR can be start from 4 months,but starting a little sooner is ok.

Hi aysa,
Why is it normal to start at 4 months is there any particular reason? :slight_smile:

hi
no, i didn’t mean that. it’s beacause of my bad english :confused:
I meant the time for using Lr is from 4 month. but if you like,you can start from now

I’m not sure if I started things off wrong but…

I started stimulation cards from 4 weeks to 11 weeks.

I started LR and LM at 11 weeks. I also started swimming and breath control at 11 weeks. I started sign language at 5 months (I think). My wife and mother-in-law (who lives with us) speak Spanish; Therefore, they are learning multiple languages at an early age.

My twins are 34 weeks now and they are saying mama and dada (I think they are imitating us but it is definitely mama and dada). One of my children is signing dada.

Once again, I’m not sure if I started too early, but I feel things turned out. I think you should start when you feel you are ready to make the commitment. I personally feel your baby are ready.

Thanks! asya and Humbler9.

Humbler9 if your twins are saying mama and dada even if they are imitating words or signs it is a giant leap.