My 23 Months old son can read because of LR. Big thanks to the team

I have been using LR to teach my son to read since he was 17 months old. He just turned 23 months old and I never know he could read until I turned off the sound while showing him the slides.
He surprised me by reading TRUCK out loud! I was so thrilled!

I went back to older sessions and asked him to read the words. He read every word that he could say.

I am so happy!!

I am now trying to translate LR to Thai so that I can teach him to read Thai.

Big thanks to Brillkids team.

P.S. Here is the VDO of him reading.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2LLFVgnFN0

congratulations on your sucess :smiley:

Thanks Zaku…:slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing that!! Khorb koon khrab! :biggrin:

Look forward to seeing more videos of him!

Congratulations to Jakob and mom of course. keep up that excellent work. You should be very satisfied to have a son that really enjoys reading. It is a wonderfull thing, i hoe my grandaughter would be like that.
You said that only 6 month of LR and he is reading. Did you use something else before or flash cards?

oh he is super1

Thank you KL, 2010BEBES and mirra

2010BEBES, I did not use many flashcards with him because HE DOES NOT CARE FOR THEM at all!! lol
Whenever I tried to flash, he either ran away from me or told me “no no”. So, I let him watch LR because he simply enjoys watching it. I let him watch it 2-3 times a day
and just follow LR curriculum.

The only flashcards he would care for are those of Rudolph Flecsh. However, I only flashed those cards to him when he is in a very good mood. If he looked away, I stopped and tried again in the next day or two.
I have started using Flecsh cards with him last month so I don’t think he read because of them. I do think LR is what taught him to read. :smiley:

That’s awesome! Great job! :slight_smile: