My 22-month old boy is reading

Hello,

I would just like to share with you the good news that my 22-month old baby boy, Zach, is reading!!!

I stumbled upon Brillkids when my baby was 11 months old and then started using LR. I was astounded with Felicity’s ability to read at such a young age and was motivated to start teaching my baby. I then became passionate at learning more about Early Childhood education.

My baby started to read at a very young age. He was able to sight-read at 12 months. Now that he can verbalize things, he reads words that he sees at 22 months. Mixing the words and showing them randomly confirm that he has not memorized the sequence but that he can actually read! My perseverance, patience and faith truly paid off.

The video, “Zach Reading at 22 months”, shows the multi-sensory part of LR since my baby enjoys words with pictures and sounds more than words alone. So in the video I was also describing the pictures and asking him questions. However, there was a bit of distraction since he wanted his “Wiggles” book on the table while reading.

Hats off to KL and his team for creating a powerful tool to help parents like me teach babies to read as early as possible with lots of love and fun. A BIG THANK YOU!!!

Awesome work, Zaja, CONGRATULATIONS!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Hey that is great Zaja!
Karma to you!
We hope to see many more of your videos and others as well. :biggrin:

That is wonderful, an inspiration to us all! Thank you for sharing.

Thank you KL, Lawrence and Nikky :slight_smile:

wow , that is great, keep up the good work, videos like these continue to inspire parents to work consistently.

GOOD JOB!!!kEEP the good job mom…
He is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee… :slight_smile:

Wow, that is sooooo awesome. Your dedication and faith has really paid off. So happy for you and your son!

Thank you Saniso, PY and luckylucy :slight_smile:

Your baby reminds me of mine, little boys have so much energy, but they are geniuses too! You did a great job, I hope to have my 18 month old son reading several words in the next few months. Thank you for sharing.

Good job!

So nice… Congrats!!!