My 16 month son can read now

First of all many many thanks to LR !!! :slight_smile:

I am so happy to share with u all that… my son started to read just a few days back,when i tested him…he is able to read animals names,body parts,vehicles,shapes and some action words… also speaks some words from above.He recognizes & speaks the numbers from 0 to 10.he also knows and speaks some alphabets like A,E,M,N,O and Z.

That’s great!

Great job. I love success stories. It gives us all encouragement and inspiration to continue on.

Keep it up, Lori

Excellent! Do keep us updated!!!

Congratulations! For our own education, when did you start the program and what kind of schedule did you follow?

Thanks,

Thanks all for your comments. I feel it it such forums that keep us all motivated :slight_smile:

@tobias8,

We started very late. At 11th month. Before we knew LR (we came to know about LR from google search) we used power points. With LR we did two sessions per day, depending on our son’s interest. At first he was only interested in the phonic cards. Slowly he started taking interest in words. Then came the LR curriculum, which was a great thing from LR architects. Thank you guys! That helped us a lot. Initially he would not see the words. He would look around, start playing with keyboard etc. Once the sound, picture, video cards came he took interest. Latter we came to know that he knew all the words that were in curriculum sessions. Once we moved on he started taking interest in the words we did not show him before.

So it is never late to start teaching your children. Whenever we go out he would show us things that he know. Either by sign language or by making sound that resembles the word he want us to notice. He would interact with people. People are surprised when they know his age. That’s a great feeling.

Thank you again LR and all the guys out here in the forum. The information we exchange here is invaluable.

thank you for the details of your program. great job and congrats again!