Musical Instrument Flashcards

I’ve just finished my musical instrument flash cards and thought I would share! The include all of the typical of the North American instruments I could think of from accordion to xylophone. Let me know if you get some use out of it!

I will upload two versions - the Open Office version should retain it’s formatting but the Word file may need some tweaking.

• Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing.

Those are wonderful flash cards, thanks for sharing!

Can I encourage you to do powerpoint versions and upload them to our File Download area? You can embed sounds too (not straightforward, but can be done).

If I get a chance, I’ll make up a Powerpoint :slight_smile: Generally though, my Little Lady likes the hands-on cards.

Glad you’re enjoying them!

Thanks for sharing the flash cards are wonderful.
Do you have others flashcard to share?

I do have clothing and accessories done, as well as fruits and veggies on the way. I’m not so sure what forum that would belong in though…

Do you mean you have no topic for them? It is alright.
Sometimes if you are lost at the subject, you can put the subject as “Picture Cards” as the topic and flash it to your child.

No, No…I just don’t know what forum to post them in here! “Fruits and Vegetables” and “Clothing and Accessories” don’t fit very well, thought I suppose since the have the words they could simply be in the “reading” forum, right?

Why don’t you upload them to our free download section? http://forum.brillkids.com/downloads/?cat=67