Music to relax

Good morning!!! I would like to find videos to relax my little baby to sleep. She wants me to take her and swing and swing her until she fell asleep. I know I have to change this situation but it is difficult. She has an apparatus because she has problems in her left hip and neck since she was born… :confused: It is very uncomfortable…Well, everybody says to me that she will get better and will be like another baby girl in some months. Anyway, she is very glad baby who is always smiling :clown: lol I cannot see her crying…

Well, I have here some videos to share with you. This forum is fantastic!!! I want to help as much as possible. I want to `aportar mi granito de arena´. I don´t remember how I said this expression in English… :blush:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APWi-xPeTc8 My favourite lullaby (30 minutes; there is a story)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlQEk-Z7Yfw (collection of typical lullabies)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbe-oIehMDM ( about 14 minutes)

Hi Nuria!

Thank you for sharing. And although my Spanish is limited, that is a beautiful expression. :slight_smile: What helped with my kids develop their sleep patterns was to do the same bedtime routine every night (bath, books, bottle/boob for us) so they knew exactly what to expect.

In regards to your daughters situation, have you read Doman’s book on developing physically? Some other folks I know rave about infant massage and rolfing as a way to heal the body of prenatal injuries and maladjustments from laying funny in the womb and whatnot, but I don’t know the full extent of your daughters situation. Is it a helmet or brace? I think infant massage would be an excellent place to start regardless of what her challenges are and you can do that from home, relatively quickly at first until she builds up a little patience :slight_smile:

Hello TeachingMytoddlers!!! :laugh: Thank you for your answer.
The same bedtime routine, I know… I have it changed sometimes… My daughter is a very unrestless child. She is always moving in her cod. I am not using her changing table very much… I have changed her bedtime routine when it is very, very hot. I love taking care of her, taking her in my arms??, is it possible this expression?, teaching her… In my family she is seen as a little princess. I love her!!

As far my daughter´s situation, I´ll tell you that she has to wear an abduction brace to correct her left hip. because she was in a bad possition in my womb :confused: :confused: She has luxation. Many people have said to me that it is very common, but everyday she has to wear it. At bathtime I remove it and she is the happiest babygirl in the world… After having bathtime… again.
Besides, she has torticolis´ in her neck. She is much better, the doctor has said to me.

She has problems to fall asleep… I have to swing her and swing her… I love it, because we have wanted to have a baby for a long period and she is here now, lol lol lol lol :yes: :yes: :yes: but she is already very heavy and sometimes I have backache. I have just bought lullaby in amazon. My purchase will arrive in two weeks together with more things!!! She will have a library soon…My God!!!

How my children have you got?? What about Little Reader Deluxe? Any advice???