Music for Little Mozarts VERSUS KinderBach VERSUS ????

DD adores Trebellina but we are looking for something more. I take her to Prezuki once a week and am currently trying to find a teacher willing to take her when she turns two next month for actual violin lessons (15 minutes once a week).

In the meantime, I would like to do more to prepare her. She will be two next month. What are some great programs I can use to continue to familiarize her with notes, reading music, just establishing the basics? I saw Music for Little Mozarts, Kinderbach, and the Soft way to Mozart online. I know pretty much nothing about these programs. I know there will be a lot of any program that is over DD’s head, but like with other programs, I am looking for something I can adapt to meet her needs at her level. Besides LMu (which we are impatiently waiting for!) are there any other programs I should consider?

I am primarily interested in introducing my kids to violin, but if other music programs will help her gain a better understanding of music in general I am not against using them (for example, a DVD similar Trebellina, even if it is originally intended for piano. notes are notes.).

Help me find the best program for our needs!

I also just found these two DVD’s on Amazon. Anyone try them or know how they stack up against Trebellina?

Piano with Dot. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0017SZ9FA/ref=s9_simh_gw_p74_d0_i2?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0SZV6EGNDCTK1FMYHYYB&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

Suzie’s Piano Primer http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002UXRE6I/ref=s9_simh_gw_p74_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=0SZV6EGNDCTK1FMYHYYB&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

And…

G’Dae Preschool Violin Program

http://www.gdaemusic.com/Complete_Introductory_Learning_System_for_Young_Beginner_Violinists.htm

@liliandowensmum

thanks for sharing. the G’Dae Preschool Violin Program looks really interesting, but seems too difficult for my 25 months old.
you might wanna try kindermusik before you start on suzuki violin lesson. they seems to emphasise a lot of play, dancing and movements, but at the same time, the program has trained my daughter to be attentive and follow instruction during lesson. That was very useful when she went for interview with her current Suzuki violin teacher.

good luck!

We are using Kinderbach right now. I originally got it for my then 2yo and found that we just weren’t ready, but it was a great fit for mine at 3 and 4. My 5yo is now outgrowing it - she gets the concepts and is ready to move on. They love the characters! It has been great for them to do together - they are close in age as yours are. I have to decide if I should buy the rest of the program or just stop it and move into a different program…I may let her continue with her younger sister and also start another program, but I digress! At any rate, we do like Kinderbach, for what that’s worth! It’s fun and our 5yo is certainly making the connections between Kinderbach, Tweedlewink, and other music stuff we’ve taught her.