Mum/wife/daughrer/sister/doctor saying hi

Hi to everyone in this forum!! Just started my baby boy on liitle reader/chinese/math today :smiley:

Sending my boy to tweedlewink but not enough time to do much home practice due to many responsibilities (note the long intro). Guess trying my best will do

Welcome to the forum!

We’re so glad you joined us, welcome!

Hello there! I identify with your title- I’m exactly the same! Welcome on board.

Like you rightly said, do the best you can with whatever time you have! I sometimes go through guilty phases thinking I could be doing much more than I am but with all my other responsibilities, I’ve learnt to just par myself on the back for trying!!!

I’m sure you’ll get really good support on brillkids.

Count me in!

I go through guilty phases too, but who doesn’t? I’ve realised that its not the quantity of time spent but the quality of time spent that matters- so I try to make the best of the time I get with my son and make good memories. :slight_smile:

My son has started understanding what I do for a living and now wants to become like me :). He often imitates me on the phone (as if I am answering a page lol )

Balancing work and home is difficult but all we can do is keep trying :slight_smile: