Multisensory mode and French

Hi, I can’t seem to get multisensory mode to work. I’m in the trial phase right now. I click on a lesson, then multisensory (the other modes work for me), then the play button. It says & shows “Action words”, for example, but then nothing happens. I tried using my arrow keys, but still nothing happens. Is it disabled in the trial version?

Also, I see that the only option for the lessons is in English. In the full (paid for) version, is there an option to do the lessons in French?

thanks!

The multi-sensory English should work not sure mot sure what is up there unless maybe you need a driver for the movies. The technical support people will answer you and help you soon. I am just another member. At the moment English is the only version but Chinese is soon to be released and then other languages. Currently if you go to Little Reader Library and Foreign languages there is about 40 files in french. They are not the mutli-sensory files just pictures and words. I don’t know if you can download with the trial version but there are files in multiple languages just not the multi-sensory yet.