Mouse Math Books

Hey everyone :slight_smile:

I found a series of living math books called Mouse Math at the library. It looks like a fantastic series! There are 12 books in the series and appear to have been published in the past few years. I checked out one of the books to kind of get a feel for it, but I’m really excited about these books.

They teach all kinds of math concepts through stories of mouse adventures with main characters Albert and his sister Wanda. The last couple of pages include activities that you can do to reinforce concepts, similar to the way MathStart books do. We love the Mathstart books in this house, but I’m always looking for ways to layer the learning.

Anyway, I just wanted to share my latest find with you all.

Okay, the first book we checked out was a success! She requested to read Albert is Not Scared 3x today before her nap! :slight_smile: Although she already knows most direction words, this book that teaches direction words (left, right, through, around, across, etc.) was a good way to introduce the series to her.
So far, two thumbs up!

Thanks for sharing. I’ll look for these at my Library. :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing this. I would also like to share, just out of curiosity, my sister has admitted her son in a learning center math tutoring Ashburn, VA as his math was weak and positive changes are noticed. I will definitely suggest these math books to her so that it would help my nephew to improve more.

Thanks for sharing. Where can i buy it online?

Hi! Here’s a link I found to order the Mouse Math books. There’s an order form on this page.

http://kanepress.com/mouse-math/

Good luck!

thank you I am searching for the same

Thanks for sharing. can i buy it online ? link plz

Christmas is my absolute favorite holiday & season! My name is Holly and I was born on Christmas Day. Here is a window into all that inspires me each and every Christmas.

Each book in the MOUSE MATH series:-> focuses on a basic math concept-> encourages youngsters to think and talk about math-> supports and extends read…and

What an amazing resource for learning math and also to review reading! Thanks for sharing!