mother of two living by faith

Hello Everyone!
I am a mother of 2, a pastor’s wife, and a new homemaker. I have a 20 month old and a 9 month old. I homeschool both using my own faithbased curriclum that I have spend many months preparing, and donate to local churches.

Hi Mother of Faith,

Welcome! It’s so good to have you here. Taking care of 2 little ones so close in age is such a difficult job. I’m sure as a pastor’s wife you are actively involve in church activities as well. On top of all that, it’s impressive that you have managed to also create a faith-based curriculum. Would you shared with us a sample of your curriculum? I would love to be able to systematically teach my kids bible knowledge and grow their faith. Currently we read children’s bible and memorize bible verse daily.

Have a look around here. There are a lot of good resources as well as links to other good resources.

Joan

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Welcome, I admire your dedication towards you children on how you homeschool them. That takes alot of patience and time! Karma to you dear!

Thank you all. As soon as I figure out how to share my curriculum I will. I am new at this so I am just getting the hang of things. I don’t know how to give Karmas to others? Can someone tell me how? My curriculum ranges from pretoddlers to age 3. My content is universal that can be modified to fit a child’s needs.
From the very first of finding out that I was pregnant I began my search for curriculum. I was so depressed because I couldn’t find the curriculum I wanted so with my job experience and the research that I have done I started to make my own, now I am no where near finished but I am working on completing a month in advance. I am now working on March’s curriculum.

You must have 10 posts before you can give karma. Once you do, all you do is press the karma [+] button under someone’s name on the left side of their post.