Mother of three

Hi everyone

I am a mother of three, 2 girls and a boy of 2yrs.

The older girls can read now but i need to work on my son who loves books so this site is a treasure for me.

I hope I benefit and can benefit you all

Welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Feel free to look around and ask questions! :slight_smile: We are all glad to be of help :slight_smile: WELCOME!

hi! welcome to the forum.i am glad to see you here.i found this forum very
interesting and informative.you can ask any question that you wish to know,
more about .all the members here are ready to help,and share your experiences
too. hope to hear more from you…

Welcome to the forum, you can ask anything and we will answer you!! :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you. Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help getting around. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

hi
welcome are you arabic cuz your name seems arabic

hi …am not arabic one :slight_smile: .i am tring to learning arabic too hard .so and i am arabic teacher of my 2 doughters too . english n arabic too am not v gud :frowning:

hi umm sayyid
did you start teaching arabic? do you have any problem with teaching verbs cuz in arabic the verbs not only differ from past to present to future but also between female and male do understand me
how old is your daughters?

hi .yeah .just for my kids am teaching arabic .i havn’t got any arabic teacher in here.yeah varbs 'r not same in arabic .past n fucher n prssentence , and male n female too my first doughter 's 8 years old n 2nd one is 6 years old…thanks