more than one iPad?

Hi,

I am using trial version for my 5 month old grandson on my PC. We are considering purchasing but I have a question. Can this program be used on more than one iPad? My husband would like to use it as well as my son (the baby’s father). We all have different iTunes accounts but the program would only be used for one child. We would all like to be involved in teaching him.

Thank you.

Hi linnre,

The Little Reader (PC) software can be installed on UP TO 2 Windows-based computers. For Macs you’ll need to install Windows OS on it first via utilities like Boot Camp and Parallels.

The Little Reader Touch app can be downloaded separately from the iTunes App Store (for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch) and the Google Play Store (for Android tablets and phones). Note that the Little Reader software file from your BrillKids account WILL NOT work when downloaded in an iOS or Android device.

If you want to play the full curriculum in the app, you need the following:

1. Little Reader Touch app - free to download from App Store and Google Play Store

2. Little Reader (PC) Curriculum Pack(s) in the language(s) you want to teach - sold separately at the BrillKids Shop

• The PC curricula can be installed on up to 2 computers
  1. iAccess for Little Reader Touch - sold separately at the BrillKids Shop
  • iAccess will let you download your curricula on UP TO 3 iOS and/or Android devices where the Little Reader Touch app is installed. The iOS/Android devices are counted separately from your PC Little Reader installations.

Having different iTunes accounts won’t be a problem as the Little Reader Touch app itself is a free download. However, you need to make sure you sign in to the same BrillKids account in order to set up your lessons in the three iOS devices that your family will use for Little Reader Touch.