More info on the kidsinglish DVD's/CDs

Ok, I know Doc Primo talked about this website and these products a while ago, but I got my order a few days ago and really it is too good a deal not to bring up again.

The website is: kidsinglish.com

I bought the Science multibuy and it is $20 including shipping anywhere in the world. For that price I got 9 disks (5 DVDs and 4 CDs). The songs are catchy and my son has been watching them non-stop. Each of the Science DVDs has 15 sections each covering a topic like “What is an animal?” or “Magnetism”. There are also math DVDs included, which teach things like greater than or less than.

The DVDs are not super high tech or professional, but they are at the perfect level for my 4 year old and really break it down in an easy to understand way and each section is followed by a song.

Anyway, I buy a lot of different products and just wanted to share what I thought was a really good deal.

I just ordered some, and they do seem like a really good deal. I wanted to add that I contacted Peter Weatherall, and he mentioned that around November 30th they will be raising their prices by a few dollars to cover rising postage costs. So if anyone is interested in his work but has been putting off buying, you may want to order fairly soon. :slight_smile:

I just ordered too. great deal

susan khan

Thanks for the update a mommy, I was thinking about these DVD’s and CD’s but knowing the prices will go up and that they are such a bargain, I put my order through today! I got the early learning multibuy, the science and math multibuy and the new human biology set. I think I nearly bought every title! And the whole lot only cost $50! Very good value, now if only BC was old enough to learn about meiosis and mitosis!

I have a few of these DVDs. They are great!

I went to the website because of the good things everyone here has written about these dvds and cds. I listened to and watched the previews with my son and he loved them so much I ordered the $20 package deal previously mentioned. The shipping cost was $5 but I think it is a great deal. I was relearning stuff I have forgotten.