Montreal Mommy

Hi Everyone! I’m a newbie and a stay at home mom from Montreal, Canada…

I am so happy to be a part of this new community! I recently stumbled across this amazing site and am so excited that I can share all these great learning tools with my 29 month old son! He has just started to really talk…and the timing couldn’t be any better!

Can’t wait to look through the forum and see what everyone has to say… I am sure there is more talk than just teaching kids… like general baby/toddler stuff too… which I am sure will come in handy. I am sure my son will not be the only one learning here!!! I will probably pick up a pointer or two!!! :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome to the forums. It’s great to have you here! Please browse the forums and add to any discussions that interest you, and please let us know if you have any questions. We hope to hear more from you soon!
Nikki

Thanks! So far no questions… just loving the software… I downloaded a few of yours - very good ones!!! Thanks!

Thank you. I’m glad that you like them.

oh I love them! Especially the ones that you did that are items by color. Good thinking. My son reacts great to them! :biggrin:

Hello GmailGirl! :blush:

Welcome to our BrillKids Forums! We hope that you enjoy your stay here!

Be sure to browse through the different topics on early education here in the forums - and please feel free to participate in the discussions, too! We hope that you will share your parenting experience with us here, and I look forward to reading about your adventures while teaching your little one!

We’re glad to have you!

Lappy :happy: