Mom in Sweden

Hi,
I’m a mom living in Sweden. I have a lilttle girl and we are about to start with the Little Reader.
Hope to hear from other parents who speak swedish :slight_smile:

/Bellan

Hello & Welcome! I do not speak Swedish but I consider this place my second home and love to talk early learning. :slight_smile: We’re glad you found this community, let us know if you need any help teaching your baby! The search feature is also a wonderful function, you can look up anything you want by just clicking the gray bar above. Have you checked out the Free Trial yet? Little musician is wonderful too, don’t miss that!!!

Best of luck!!

Would love to hear from other Swedish mums and dads too! :yes:

In our family we don’t speak Swedish :frowning: , but we are of Swedish origin (4th generation) and still have relatives there :slight_smile: Welcome to the Forum! I just heard there are Little Reader Lessons in Swedish in library download section, uploaded for other parents to use. Were you able to check those out?

Feel free to ask questions on the Forums, parents here love to share their experience and things they find working with their own children, and that in itself offers tremendous support. And of course we are looking forward to your participation as well. Any ideas, resources, thoughts on Early Learning are welcome!!

Welcome!

Hejsan Svenskan!

Jag ar inte svensk men min man ar. Vi bor i USA och har varit har tio ar. I am so excited to hear that right brain education has made it to Sweden. I have created a few of my own bits in Swedish if you need them, p.m me. We will visit our family in June next year. So hopefully we can meet up. How old are your kids? PS. As a product of the Swedish schooling system you will naturally have gained skills that us Westerners battle to learn. I am South African but lived in Europe and had a strong British upbringing. Welkomen och jag ser fram emot att skapa kontakt! :laugh:

Thank you so much for all the “welcome”

Nice to hear that there are à few more Swedish teaching parents :slight_smile:
I have à girl who is 2 years old. We have been doing some doman math and bits. i like it but is too much work to make and show, so I hope that LR Will help me with that :wink:

All the best
Bellan

Hej!

We are in Sweden too…near Göteborg. I am from the UK, and my wife is Swedish. We are interested in homeschooling (so might have to emigrate in 3 years!)

We have really enjoyed early learning with our eldest and are trying to find some time with our youngest.

I’m really happy to have found Glen Doman’s books at an early stage, for the respect it inspires in a parent for his kids.
Recently I have found a lecture series on philosophical parenting (freedomainradio.com) which has been hugely positive.

Best wishes

Paul

Hi,

My husband is swedish and we have been thinking of migrating to sweden at some point. Never realise homeschooling is illegal in Sweden until now!

:dry: