Mixing LR, LM and LMs

Out of interest, does anyone mix up showing LM, LR and now LMs?

When I saw KL’s post mentioning the future Little Learner which combined all three, I started wondering whether it would help retain interest to mix them up rather than showing each programme fully before moving onto the next one.

I tried it tonight with my 10 month DS and I must say it did seem to keep him interested, especially for Little Math which he is not particularly enthusiastic about (and we have LOTS of different icons!). He loves LMs the best though!

What do others think - a good thing? A confusing thing? Or not really an issue either way?

Now that you mention it, I LOVE the idea of mixing up the lessons, anything to get my DD more interested in Little Math - can you point me towards KL’s post re Little Learner as I haven’t seen it

I think it would be great! We could even stick in a language and some encyclopedic knowledge! I liked the idea of a make your own corriculum with choose your own components. So long as I can access it from the iPad! That’s my number one priority :slight_smile:
Twice a day words and math in the morning, language and music in the afternoon. Encyclopedic knowledge thrown in with LR and language. :slight_smile:
Less of us would give up on the math if it was mixed in. Is there a way to do that now?

Seastar - KL did not give any detail - he just mentioned that “Little Learner” will be a future development incorporating all three programmes in the threat about Little Musician - Now launched.

For the moment, I’m just opening all 3 programmes and then playing a section or two of each one and then switching between the lessons. The three together take about 15 minutes and a bit longer if we are being more interactive (and will take longer once we get to the equations section of LM). It’s quite a long session so this could be a downside. But it does seem to keep up the interest from my DS so I’m going to carry on this way for the moment.