Military

Hi I am a military wife looking to meet others that are also military and those who are not! We are stationed in Italy for the next year. I have two wonderful boys. My oldest is 3 and the little one is almost a year will be on the 14 August. I Plan to home school them till they are ready to do as they wish. I found this fourm by searching and am greatful for it. Hope to meet others that enjoy this just as much and that I can turn to for help with schooling things
CJ

Hi
Warm Welcome to you.It’s great to have you here.I hope you enjoy the LR.And feel free to participate in forum.It’s a long journey and i am sure your kids and you feel fall in love with it.Thanx for joining our family

Sapna

Hi and welcome to the foums! It is great to have you here. PLease feel free to browse the forums and add to any discussions. We would love to hear more of your experiences as a parent. Please let us know if we can help with anything.
I hope to see you around!
Nikki

how do I get my downloads from there folders to my LR program? I will keep trying!

You just press the download button on the category you want. A pop-up will appear. You press OPEN on this pop-up and the category will auto import into Little Reader.

THANK YOU!!! :biggrin: I WILL START SHOWING MY SON NEW THINGS