MID BRAIN ACTIVATION - HOME STUDY PROGRAM

Hi Ruwan,
My kids are 2 months shy of 3. They have been reading for months now. I think that EL has enhanced their creativity as well - what are others’ opinion here? For eg. their new scooters were more than scooters and became tow trucks, lawn mowers, bridges, horse carts and a “falling device” where they would fall off onto the sofa, the trampoline, the grass, sideways, backwards, forwards to be followed by laughter. So, I am all for testing the new program you are proposing. I also have a lot of experience in correcting graduate papers and I’ll do my best in helping with the editing.

HI
by the way I am offering midbrain activation by skype at your home.

i would like to try this MidBrain Activation Home study program for my kids. where could i find the detailed instructions for same ? is there some specific Brainwave music to download too ?

I think you first at least read this article
http://www.beyondmidbrainactivation.com/2015/07/mid-brain-midbrain-activation-training.html]Midbrain Activation Training

You just need good output speakers as described by me at your home and a good internet connection with skype or google hangout installed

Hellos ! , I’m eagerly going thru your website on midbrain activation , marvelous ! … , I’ve been exercising with my son some part of it since when he was 5months old. kindly join me in your program , would like to enrich with its benefits for my kiddo who is two now . :hi5:

thank you ,
Cheerymom

GOOD NEWS! we are the first in the World and in Asia about MIDBRAIN ONLINE ACTIVATION AND ESR ATCTIVATION. FREE FRANCHISE!!!
mind-solution.com , any further queries, you may contact us! - Lets give all kids for a good educational no.1 Academic Enhancement Support

Hi to all.
We are doing Midbrain Online Activation + ESR Program via Home base or Franchisee support. We are the first in Asia to promote Academic Brain Enhancement Support. You can Check mind-solution.com , Im Angel. We can be your provider . And also we give charity for AutismCare.

Regards,

Angel

www.mind-solution.com 'The First Midbrain ONLINE Activation in the World… and Presenting the new ESR (EyeScanReading method) More powerful than Midbrain Activation… What do you waiting for… message us! support@mind-solution.com