Mickey Mouse Club House Theme Party

My DD will turn a year old in May and we are starting to plan his first birthday. We decided to go for a Mickey mouse Clubhouse Party. I have lots of ideas but somehow jumbled where to begin. We have reserved a party hall because our house is no way big enough to hold our guests.

Any ideas on games? I was thinking of costume party for adults specially for kids but I don’t know if it will be a hit. How do I put everyone into dressing up to the theme?

I’ve never planned a birthday before and we really want to make it special because firstly, my husband and I never experienced it.

I have said this several times before, but you really shouldn’t go overboard for a first birthday. Your son is not going to remember it, and too much commotion and too many people might make him uncomfortable. I would wait for all the costumes and games and people until next year. I know it’s exciting to celebrate the first birthday, but it’s really important to have a baby-focused party, meaning you need to think about your baby, not what you would think is fun.

hmm well u r rite … as kids dont know whts happening around, wait till ur baby is 3 + than u can say about this. but ur idea is nice. my baby too will turn 1 in may, so i m also thinking what to do. but not thinking much coz shes still young to remember things, so just few guests, and party…

I agree with nhockaday, so that, the baby in this time of his-her life sleeps early, and maybe you can get frustrated with so many people to pay attention and ALSO THE STAR OF THE PARTY, your baby. Then, I recommend your family and close friends. In according to games, you can rent 3 more common in your country, a person to animate the kids and that´s enough.

I agree with you

The party is about your baby and not you… :blush: they may have a little fun, but at the end they get in a really bad mood. When the are 2 they enjoy every thing. If you whant decorations, it is ok, but do not worry about calling many people and playing games, etc. But if this is important to you, then you can get ideas of sites … :wink: