Math sequence flow chart?

Has anyone seen a flow chart that covers the sequence of early math. Preferably K-2?

I know that there is an order in which to teach some things… For example 2D shapes before 3D shapes. Addition before Multiplication. But most of the books and apps James does is relatively haphazard, although they don’t look it upon intial glace. Concepts are separate from geometry and number operations are seperate again.
IXL has a great list of all the core standards for where I live, but I was hoping someone had already made a flow chart that incorporates all the prereiquites and the sequences or systematic order in which math is best (or commonly) taught.

Basically I want the flow chart to get myself in order. I want to print it out, hang it on the wall, and mark off each concept/math thing, as we master it.

The science book Building Foundations of Scientifc Understand has an amazing flow chart sequence in which to introduce science. It inspired me to make one for math, and maybe some other subjects. But if one for math already exists that someone knows of it will mean less work for me. :slight_smile: