Math lessons are seem to be at a slower pace for my 21 month old!?

Dear Lappy and all!
I have a problem with LR math lessons. It goes too slow for my boy. He loses his interest when there is a pause between the dots and “+” and a pause before or after “=”. Is there any way to make the math lessons faster?
Thank you!

Hi,

Yes it happened to me too. Sometimes it will hang on there.

IS there any way to shorten the courses.? The Math equation has too many sessions.
My son will run away when it comes the math equation.

Can anyone help.

Thanks

There is an auto forward slider on the bottom of the playback screen. You can adjust the settings there.

Laralinn, what sound set are you using? The default woman set?

Like Nikki mentioned, you can try playing around with the autoforward settings, but if that’s not causing the delay, then it could be that the sound file for the numbers has a lot of empty space at the end. But this should not be the case with any of the BK sound sets.

What sort of delay are we talking about? the slides SHOULD progress immediately without any delay to the next one.

Champdiva (Laralinn too if possible), can you please create a Diagnostic Report:

• from Windows START menu
    → All Programs
    → BrillKids (folder)
    → Little Math (folder)
    → find “Diagnostic” item.

It will generate a file called “Little_Math_2009_…zip” in your C:.…\My Documents\BrillKids\Tools folder. Please attach that file here.

Thanks.

KL reminded me that you can also use the English fast woman. That will make it even faster.

Lappy and Nhockaday, thank you so much for your replies. AutoForward function has resolved this problem. It’s goes so much faster now. I should’ve asked this question earlier.

Hi KL,
I will do that tonite. Thanks.