Math first or Reading first?

Hi,
I have been doing a lot of reading about doman’s programs and wanted to start it for my 10 month old baby. I did start it some time back, but could not continue it. So, wanted to resume it now.

Starting it afresh, what should I start first , math or reading?
How should I start it? What should be the number of cards shown per day? and what should be the schedule?

I am a working mom and I spend most of the day at office, so, please help me with the schedule and routines for working moms.

Thanks
P

you can do both reading and math together and it would be good. you would you 5 cards for a set and spend almost a minuet for each set. you can do for three to four sessions. when showing the cards you must be very fast so that the your baby may not feel bored. first day you can show the same cards for the four sessions and second day first three session also and for the forth session you can keep the A and B card out and introduce F and G card like this you can continue. I am also a working mother, my session are as follows, early morning the first session can be done. after the breakfast about 11:00 after her nap at bout 13:30 and night about 19:30. hope this would be enough. :smiley:

Agreed, no reason why you can’t start both at the same time. Each session only takes a few minutes each!