math and science videos cheap!

greetings all:
hope you’re well. i wanted to let you all know about a fabulous science and math videos and audio CDs for cheap! the site is:
http://www.kidsinglish.com/
i think i found out about it on this site… not sure, but i wanted to give you a review.
it is FABULOUS!! great for an older toddler… any child above 18 mo. i received 4 DVDs that are about an hour each plus 3 audio CDs that have the songs (as he teaches these concepts with cleaver songs) all for $20 including shipping! from new Zealand! isn’t that great? i will say the quality isn’t what i call stellar, but your kids will learn the concepts as he is really cleaver, and the price can’t be beat. my DD is 18 mo. and at first, didn’t like it. so i stared just playing about 3-5 min. for her sitting with me, and now she can watch about 2-3 subjects with no problem (fyi there are about 10-12 subjects on each DVD). i can’t rave enough about it. this is a perfect way to introduce science and math at an early age (at least in my opinion).
as you may remember from previous posts, i have been struggling with finding materials beyond doman and LM transitioning into learning numerals and concepts. this is great.
hope this helps. take care,
the doc :clown:

Thank you, Doc!
Your recommendations are always very valueable!

http://www.kidsinglish.com/newspeak/science-and-math-multibuy-offer.htm

Yes, somebody already mentioned this deal on the forum, and I almost bought it, but decided to wait :biggrin:
This time I bought it right away!
Karma!

thanks for the info. just ordered it myself. great to pop in when we’re on a trip for something different and educational.

I ordered math and the reading sets. Some of the DVDs did get damaged in the mail, but I haven’t gotten around to asking for a replacement. They go through standard mail and the sorting machines can be a little brutal.

Thanks Doc! I have been searching for new ways to introduce science, and this is perfect. Karma! :slight_smile:

Peter Weatherall’s stuff is GREAT! My favorite is ‘not a boring square’ you can find some samples on youtube.

IF there are any of you mommies and daddies who have not bought this set yet, you should! It is a FABULOUS product and so very, very inexpensive! You really won’t regret it. We LOVE it.

The CDs are played on our way to and from classes (music, library & gymnastics) so he hears them 3 times a week and the DVDs are so good at explaining stuff. Perfect for an older toddler/preschooler and beyond. I introduced them to my son at 2.5, he’s now almost 3 and still is enthralled. I wish I had owned it when I taught kindergarten and Gr.2.

Really. You’ll have no regrets.