Math and Movement

Hi everyone… It has been a while from the last time I have posted and been online. (lots going on in my life :frowning: Anyhow this site is WORTH checking out. I just purchased the Math and movement training guide and it is worth every penny… Also purchased the multiplication ebook and workbook…

http://mathandmovement.com/

This approach makes so much sense, how I wish they had a homeschool kit! I LOVE their large floor mats…the school library program is only $3K. :wub:

Off to check out some of the books you mentioned…

Its really interesting but looks costly to me.

Will it be useful for 20months old?

• Kreena

We had this in the school that I taught in. It was a big hit. But, yes, it was quite costly - too much for me and my little family right now :slight_smile:

I bought the ebook training manual, ebook multiplication teachers guide , and ebook multiplication work book all for under 50.00 and have used it and love it… The mats do not have to be bought for it to work :slight_smile:

Good to know…thanks. I’ll have to check into it further.

Susan, I forget, how old is your toddler? What is a good age to start using this program?

the movement you can start at any age and multiplication requires that a child can count to 144 :slight_smile:

The movement course and step by step activites are in the training manual ebook :slight_smile:

Hope this helps…

This is so neat, I was looking for a fun way to teach my son Math and this program seems to fit! I’m ordering the e-book series.

I’m making my own desk charts with laminated cardstock & floor mats with vinyl shower curtains, permanent markers, & duck tape.

Raising Ethan,

Pictures, pictures, we want pictures :smiley:

Nice idea Raising Ethan of making the floor mat at home.

I’ll also give a try this Diwali vacation

– Kreena