material swapping

For swapping, do you need to have the original DVDs? We have a large family and so we have made a copy of the DVDs that we bought, – our older nieces using the originals and we use the copy with our little one ( with lots of children, this is the way to keep the DVDs from being scratched and damaged :slight_smile: ), so the ones that we have are not originals, but they are perfectly functional. Would that work?

We have a few that we are not using right now, if that will work, these are

YBCR the whole set of DVDs
Signing Time volumes 1-3
Baby signing time Volumes 1,3-4

“anybody wants Doman book, how to teach your baby to read, i can give it away free no cost”

I am looking for one, Jakim… But you probably already gave it away, thought to ask anyways

I have hand made encyclopedic beautiful cards, in over 20 categories of

history
geography
science - inventions, inventors, flowers, fruits, animals, festivals, yoga postures etc.,
habits
anonyms
animals and their young ones
festivals
and much more.

I would love to swap for a tweedlewink download.

I’ll swap those with you. Do you have anything that is not typical of the Doman Picture dictionaries, like Yoga postures etc. Feel free to pm me. Thanks.

Mirra, any chances of giving previews of your cards?

I have tweedlewinks, YBCR Full set, BBST vol 1-4 (some a bit faulty though), Signing Time Vol 1&2, Actually alot more… Which country are you located in? Please email me @ icyclaw@hotmail.com for more info.

Thanx!

someone would like to rent/swapp Tweedle Wink? I haven’t got any english dvd’s but I can send some italian materials…
ed

Is it okay to swap/borrow/lend copies? I have the following materials:

1. Reading - YBCR complete set, Glenn Doman Reading Kit, Leapfrog Letter Factory
  2. Chinese - Baby Learns Chinese vols 1-3, Baby’s First Words in Chinese, 三字經, 弟子規, 唐詩 (Chinese Classics in song/rhyme format for babies), traditional Mandarin children’s nursery rhymes/songs (160 songs), and lots of bilingual (Mandarin/Chinese) storybooks on CD.
  3. French - Little Pim vols 1-3, Baby’s First Words in French, French children’s nursery rhymes/songs
  4. Spanish - Little Pim vols 1-3, Baby’s First Words in Spanish, Globe Toddlers in Mexico
  5. EK - Glenn Doman Picture Dictionary vols 1-5
  6. Music - Trebellina, Beethoven’s Wig vols 1-2, The Mozart Effect vols 1-3
  7. ASL - Signing Time vols 1-3, 6, and 10
  8. Math - Leapfrog Math Circus

I would like to borrow Tweedlewink vols 1-6 or any other materials you found useful for your baby. Thanks!

By the way, I live in the U.S. so I am limited only to swap with people in the continental USA.

I’d love to swap too!
I have two news sets of Little Pim French and Japanese (and a Panda :-), and songs in French and Chinese (on Cds).
I don’t have much material at all so far and I’m interested in reading, developing memory and foreign languagues (chinese, japanese, french, dutch and spanish) so would love to read what you have to swap with me!

Oh, I’m in France at the moment (I know most of the Brillkids are from US/Canada) but sending a few cds in a bubble enveloppe (as a letter) isn’t expensive at all.

Oops. I meant bilingual (Mandarin/[b]English[b]) storybooks on CD…

Does anybody have Signing Time vols. 4, 5, 7, 8, or 9? I am interested in swapping for any of my materials (listed in earlier post above).

I would like to rent Baby signing time and tweedle wink.Anybody intersted pls pm to me.
Regards,
Vani

I am new to all these concepts and I am expecting.
Not sure where to start with

I currently do not have anything to swap
If anyone can send me electronic versions of most useful material at leena.rane@gmail.com that would be great!
(I can pay for the material)

Also I am in Mumbai, India.
In case you want to rent out some useful stuff to me that would be very nice.

Thanks,
lee

Hi there,

I have Tweedlewink 1-6, Trebellina,YBCR, Sing to learn chinese, Little Pim 1-3, Baby learns Chinese 1-3, Wink to learn chinese box set, Memory Magic, Muzzy chinese, Beethovens wig and Themes to remember.

I would love to swap/copy any of these vd and dvds for IAHP Picture Dictionary vol 4, 6-10

Hi Diva7,
May I know where are you located? I am interested in the Beethovens wig and Themes to remember n some others.
I have the picture dictionery, am located in Singapore.

Hi - this is such a great idea.

I don’t have much to swap yet - I’m just getting started on my resource collection. I have Glenn Doman’s Teach Your Baby Math book to swap, and I am interested in getting or renting Tweedlewink and Memory Magic. I am located in the U.S.

Thanks

HI all

I have almost too many educational dvds to write down. So if you have the any in the list I require below, I am almost sure I have what you need. I am looking for:

Communicate before she speaks - first signs and sharing signs;
Any of the Neurolinguist cds
Any of the Neuropedia flashcards on cd
Any of the Neuroacademi
Sound Beginnings 2cd
Waterbabies dvd
3-in-1 intergrated learning calm baby vcd
Train your brain book
Train your brain more book

Most of these are from Asia. I am based in the US. Not sure if this will be a problem?

Also, what is pocoyo (is that spanish?). I would be interested in the Mandarin levels 1,2,3 - you can PM me to set up an exchange. I have the discs you need. Thanks.

Finally, if anyone has any of these items, I wouldn’t mind a review of them either.

Mandy,

Can you please give the exact titles of the DVD and the name of the company, so that we know exactly what you need…

Questers.

HI Questers

Do you mean the exact title and company of the dvds I have or of the dvds I want? Excuse my ignorance on this one…

Yes Mandy…I meant the exact title and company of the dvds you want…So that I can see if I can get any of those here…I am from Asia, by the way.

Questers.

I got the list from a kindergarten in Hong Kong that use this material. Unfortunately, they didn’t give me more details than this. I am so sorry for being so vague. But that is all the information I have and hence was hoping that people in China would have more of an idea about the material than I do. Again, sorry for lack of detailed information.